Information and Publicity
WP 3 leader: Europäische Akademie Bozen, Institut für Regionalentwicklung und Standortmanagement (EURAC)
The communication objectives of COMUNIS refer to different levels and target groups:
On the regional level:
- Municipal councils (create awareness for the necessity of inter-municipal cooperation; communicate the advantages of commercial location development (CLD); motivate for active cooperation with local entrepreneurs).
- Entrepreneurs (inform about potentials and possibilities, motivate for cooperation, adjust supply and demand, networking).
- Population (transparency, participation in the process, image-building).
- Responsible authorities on respective administrative levels.
- Spatial and economic sciences, as well as private regional devleopment advisory offices.
- Other municipalities (information, motivation for similar activities)
On the transnational level:
- Alliance in the Alps (spreading idea of CLD)
- Scientific Community
- Alpine Convention
- Arge Alp
- Local authorities dealing with CLD in isolated regions.
The information & publicity activities will be differentiated in view of the following three target groups:
- Media and general public: COMUNIS homepage, periodical newsletter and project flyers
- Final conference
- Press releases in local newspapers and on Alpine wide-level
- Project synthesis booklet (small) in all languages (de, fr, it, sl)
- Popular scientific final publication in English and original languages
- Project logo
- Website, present for the project lifetime and min. two years longer (exclusively in English) with special sections for pilot regions in national languages
- Two project flyers (in English, German, French, Italian, Slovene)
- Six newsletters (in German, French, Italian, Slovene)
- One project synthesis booklet (in German, French, Italian, Slovene) and one popular scientific final publication (in English and original languages)
- One final conference with simultaneous translation (German, French, Italian, Slovene)
- Communication concept
- Regular press releases